HCG Diet Direct Comments on Weight and Depression::
Phoenix, AZ – HCG Diet Direct comments on recent study published in the International Journal of Obesity (Nov. 15, 2005). The study made several conclusions relating weight issues to depression.
1. Adolescent obesity in males could lead to depression in early adulthood.
2. Male abdominal obesity could be closely related to concomitant depression.
3. Female subjects may have higher risks for depression if they are obese during both adolescence and adulthood.
Depression is a psycho-neurotic or psychotic disorder marked especially by sadness, inactivity, difficulty in thinking and concentration, a significant increase or decrease in appetite and time spent sleeping, feelings of dejection and hopelessness, and sometimes suicidal tendencies. Specific symptoms of depression include:
1. Difficulty concentrating, thinking or making decisions
2. Decreased energy/fatigue
3. Extreme pessimism, hopelessness, guilt, worthlessness or helplessness
4. Insomnia or excessive sleeping
5. Loss of interest in pleasurable activities
6. Overeating or appetite loss
7. Early morning wakefulness
9. Persistent sad or anxious feelings
10. Chronic aches/pains including headache, cramps, etc. that do not ease with proper treatment
Jenny Boynton of HCG Diet Direct says, “The number of case studies in which successful dieters mentioned past depression is interesting. Understanding that not only does obesity lead to depression, but depression leads to obesity will help us move towards real solutions.”
HCG Diet Direct urges consumers to be aware of the risks of both obesity and depression. Accessing appropriate tools to lose weight enables individuals to take action against both negative health risks simultaneously.
HCG Diet Direct offers homeopathic HCG diet weight loss programs, a custom weight loss formula, and HCG diet recipe guide and supportive supplements for the best chance at successful weight loss.
Celebrity Weight Loss News
General Dieting Studies
HCG Diet News
HCG Diet Reviews
Healthy Eating News
Healthy Living News
High Blood Pressure News
Hormone Health News
Weight Loss News